Dermatological diagnostic and therapeutic procedures
Dermatological diagnostic and therapeutic procedures include all dermatological conditions that require additional attention and care of a physician in order to achieve a complete cure.
What procedures do we perform?
In addition to examinations and consultations, you can perform complete diagnostics and treatment of skin diseases with us:
- cryotherapy (cold liquid nitrogen treatment)
- surgical removal of moles and benign and malignant skin tumors with pathohistological analysis
- all types (so-called punch and shave) biopsy with pathohistological analysis
- deep suture biopsy, with pathohistological analysis
- sclerosis of dilated capillaries and leg veins
- electrocoagulation of facial capillaries
- Steroid use
- microbiological swabs